iGen's Website Content Management Technology's intuitive interface allows non-technical website administrator(s) to easily manage content.
The open source content management systems (CMS) we leverage empowers technical and non-technical users alike with control to dynamically manage their website, reduce ongoing maintenance costs and keep their web content current. With this breakthrough innovation, marketing departments are no longer dependent on developers and technical resources to make changes and enhancements to the corporate website.
Content Management via EZ Editor
- Copy and paste text from other text editors
- Create layout tables with borders and background colors
- Create multi-level lists with auto-numbering, bullet points, and indentions
- Control alignment of text, images, tables, and other objects
- Visually separate sections of content with horizontal dividers
- Link images and text to web pages, email addresses, and other websites
- Wrap content text and paragraphs around images and tables
- Format text content with fonts, colors, sizes, and styles
The Auto-Menu system enables the administrator(s) to create and manage graphical and text-based menus. Simply choose which of the website pages you wish to appear on the navigation as main pages or sub-pages and your new menu is ready for use.
- Create and manage web navigation systems
- Create graphical and text-based navigation systems
- Choose either text links or buttons for navigation
- Specify colors for text links and buttons
- Enable text-based footer navigation
- Assign main and sub pages in any order
Advanced CMS Features
- Interactive online forms
- Maps and directions
- Documents and PDF files
- WAV and MP3 audio files
- MOV, MPG, and AVI video files
- Social Media share functionality
New and enhanced features to the CMS are constantly being added. The above list of features are just the more commonly implemented. Additional functional features are available and custom plugins are also easy to implement.